Pure. Natural. Certified. Take a look inside our sustainable practices.
We are dedicated to organic practices and sustainable principles:
1. Recyclable Packaging - using recyclable glass to contain our Flower & Oil products, while shipping containers use only recyclable paper.
2. LED Lighting - efficient/impactful light source to fuel growth of our plants.
3. Hybrid Facilities - allowing for absorption of natural sunlight. Plus, multiple filtration processes, allowing us to recycle and reuse 90% of rainwater that is used to feed our plants.
4. Energy Efficiency - water heat transfer allows us to heat up our hybrid facilities through an energy-efficient and cost-effective way.
5. Environmental Advocacy - partnerships with local groups (i.e. Grand River Authority Conservation) on specific environmental priorities to ensure the land is protected and honoured.
Our Organic ProcessTGOD's state-of-the-art cultivation process starts from the source: rich, Canadian, certified organic soil. Learn about our processes below. Learn More
Be the first to try our products when they become available